Club Displays for 2018
We will have displays at the following events. Please contact Stuart for further details and if you book could you please let him know you will be on our display as he needs to know numbers.
- Herts County Show – 26th/27th May. Free entry for CVPG members with classic vehicle (Normally £20 pp)
- Marsworth Steam and Classic Car Show – 17th June. Free entry for pre-booked vehicles. Click here for link to entry form
- Wingfield – 15th July. Free admission on the day but donation gratefully accepted.
- Rufus Centre, Fitwick – 5th August. Prices differ depending on vehicle. Click here for entry form
- S Beds Show, Pulloxhill – 12th August. £10 entry. Click here for ticket booking link
- Redbourn Classic Vehicle Show – 15th Sept. £5 entry. Click here for entry form – we also have a specific entry form for our club stand and you can contact Stuart to get a copy. Note there is a limit on the number of vehicles that can be accommodated on this site (250) so please book asap.
Also have a look at the events calendar here – you can click on the drop down menu on the top right of the page to amend how you want to view it i.e. daily, monthly or list.
Club Treasure Hunt – 22nd July 2018
This was excellent last year – a leisurely drive round the Bedfordshire countryside for those less competitive however, it seems that most of those taking part wanted to win!
Organised by Chris Tate the hunt for this year in on Sunday 22nd July and you can complete it entirely at your own pace and we end up in a lovely pub (we might arrange a BBQ). Those who took part last year had a wonderful time so if you would like to be part of this year’s event then please let Chris know.
Committee Members 2018
Members are most welcome to come along to our monthly committee meetings held on the first Monday of each month in Eaton Bray. Contact any if the Committee Members for details.
Latest posts on CVPG Facebook page
Facebook have unfortunately changed their settings so we can no longer share our group posts on here. Join our Facebook page so you can see the details – lots of information gets posted there and you can keep your own details on a private setting so no-one else can view them.